Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lode/Load: April 19, 2009


Record Store Day has its uses, I suppose. It's still an industry farce, but I won't argue with discounts. I will be bummed for not picking up that copy of "Dear You," though.

EP's:

Comet Gain | Hate Soul b/w When You Come Back I'll Feel Like Jesus Coming Off the Cross | Kill Rock Stars | Black
Fresh & Onlys | I'll Tell You Everything & I Saw You Seeing Me | Dirty Knobby | Black

LP's:

Bird, Andrew | The Mysterious Production of Eggs | Grimsey | Black
Callahan, Bill | Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle | Drag City | Black
Comet Gain | Beautiful Despair | What's Your Rupture? | Black
Comet Gain | Broken Record Prayers | What's Your Rupture? | Black 2xLP
Comet Gain | Tigertown Pictures | Kill Rock Stars | Black
DC Snipers | Missile Sunset | Dead Beat | Black
Green Day | Dookie | Reprise | Black
Human Mess | Follow You Home | No Way | White
Russell, Arthur | Love is Overtaking Me | Rough Trade | Black 2xLP
Russell, Arthur | The Sleeping Bag Sessions | Sleeping Bag/Traffic | Black 2xLP
Sacred Shock | You're Not With Us | Residue | Translucent Green
Sleeper Cell | S/T | Partners in Crime | Black
So Cow | S/T | Tic Tac Totally | Black
Thomas, Fred | Flood | Leroy St. Records | White | 41/320
V/A | Record Store Day 2009 Edition | Sony Music Entertainment | Black

No comments: